Would you like to have an experienced local regulatory expert that can in your favor? Would you like to possess a local assistant that can help you track the latest medical device regulations and do the authentic translation in China? Would you need someone to clarify your questions by conducting research and communicating with local authorities? The answer is “Yes”! And here is a amazing news for you that us CIRS is now offering the China Medical Device Regulatory Assistant Program (MDRAP), which is a unique cost-efficient regulatory assistant program to help you reduce business risks associated with regulatory affairs, remove barriers to entry and save your cost greatly.
The benefits of joining CIRS regulatory assistant program include:
- Removing language and cultural barrier;
- Avoiding hiring full-time staff and lowering your compliance costs;
- Product regulatory compliance check & advice;
- Choosing your own consultants you know or medical device regulations you are interested;
- Having local regulatory affairs staff clarifying your questions, analyzing the impact of any new regulations on your business and communicating with authorities in China;
- Accessing CIRS’s medical device regulatory update report, newsletter and all presentations free of charge.
- Option 1: per hour service, hourly rate, actual accumulated cost;
- Option 2: annual service, up to 12 hrs of work per year;
- Option 3: annual service, up to 24 hrs of work per year.